News Ticker

Green Eyes, Red Lips, une Association de Saison

By Unknown - mercredi 3 décembre 2014 No Comments
Today, I ll   offer you a new makeup that I like very much these days. In full winter crisis, I love marry colors I d'  ont necessarily married and there I enjoyed myself.
I am one of those who think that when the eyes are very colorful and loaded, it is sometimes better to not overdo the makeup of the mouth. Usually if I wear eye makeup loaded & colorful, I put on a nude or just glosSEE mouth. But here. I wanted to put the package on both.





Step 1: I put my lid and base my white shadow to define my light points.
Step 2: On the large inner half of the eyelid I use a light green eyeshadow.
Step 3: Contrast, I put a frog green shadow on the outer half of the eyelid.
Step 4: I use the same bright green eye shadow I put the entire motionless eyelid.
Step 5: I gently deposited on the lid still very light golden eye and I complete marking the crease of the eyelid with a green eye shadow / blue.
Step 6: With a green pencil I draw my eyelashes and flush with a small point. Then, with a black pencil I trace my fat flush with upper and lower lashes. I put my mascara and kohl in the mucosa. I finalize with a drop of glitter to shine and it's over.


Tags:

No Comment to " Green Eyes, Red Lips, une Association de Saison "